Luke Bryan’s Latest Album Out Today
Luke Bryan’s new album, Kill The Lights, is officially out today, Friday, August 7th. The 13-track collection contains six songs which were co-written by Luke, including the title track.
Luke hopes fans who pick up a copy of Kill the Lights will have all of their expectations fulfilled.
“I want them to be going ‘Oh yeah, this is what we wanted, this is what we expect, this is what – this is kind of what I’m about, but in a different way too. And I think when you hear ‘Kick the Dust Up’ right off the bat, it sets a tone that I’m right here with what I am but then when you start getting into ‘Kill the Lights’ and hear that new kind of sound of that song, and then even with some of the other tracks like ‘Fast’ and then even ‘To the Moon and Back,’ those go down that ‘Drink a Beer’ seriousness that I was able to do a little bit on Crash My Party. And now it worked on Crash My Party, and now I’m confident to do it certainly on this album and more albums to come.”
Target will carry an exclusive Kill the Lights package with three additional songs, all of which were co-written by the Georgia native.
Kill the Lights is the follow up to 2013′s Crash My Party, which has been Luke’s most successful album to date. The album includes six consecutive Number One singles and has been certified double platinum after selling more than two million copies, along with eight million digital downloads overall.
Here’s the Kill The Lights track listing:
1. Kick The Dust Up (Dallas Davidson, Chris Destefano and Ashley Gorley)
2. Kill The Lights (Luke Bryan, Jody Stevens and Jeff Stevens)
3. Strip It Down (Luke Bryan, Jon Nite and Ross Copperman)
4. Home Alone Tonight (Featuring Karen Fairchild) (Jody Stevens, Cole Taylor, Jaida Dreyer and Tommy Cecil)
5. Razor Blade (Jeff Hyde, Ryan Tyndell and Rodney Clawson)
6. Fast (Luke Bryan, Rodney Clawson and Luke Laird)
7. Move (Luke Bryan, Michael Carter and Jay Clementi)
8. Just Over (Chase McGill, Brad Tursi and Jessie Jo Dillon)
9. Love It Gone (Jody Stevens and Jay Clementi)
10. Way Way Back (Luke Bryan, Ashley Gorley and Rodney Clawson)
11. To The Moon And Back (Tom Douglas, Hillary Lindsey and Tony Lane)
12. Huntin,’ Fishin’ And Lovin’ Every Day (Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip)
13. Scarecrows (Ashley Gorley, Trevor Rosen and Shane McAnally)
Target Exclusive Tracks:
1. “Corner Booth” (Bryan, Cole Swindell, Jimmy Robbins)
2. “Little Boys Grow Up and Dogs Get Old” (Bryan, Lane)
3. “Buddies” (Bryan, Davidson)