Harbour Hills Retirement Community
CKNX Buisness of the Month is Harbour Hill Retirement Community, owned and operated by Ontario-based, global award winning Nautical Lands Group.
Residents can enjoy chore-free living, call “Canada’s prettiest town” their home, and enjoy all the parks, beaches, walking trails, golf, fishing, special events, museums, and heritage architecture that Goderich has to offer.
With generous one and two bedroom suites, each with its own private balcony, Harbour Hill offers independent and assisted living services, assuring families that their loved ones are in good care.
Harbour Hill Retirement Community offers a wide variety of activities, social programs, and pre-planned special events and excursions. There’s always something going on!
From independent to assisted living, residents can get the appropriate health attention they need. With full weekly housekeeping, bed linen and towel services plus complimentary laundry, residents can live chore-free and focus on thriving in a beautiful community.
They are a Rental Community with No Additional Fees for Indoor or Outdoor Maintenance
Harbour Hill’s amenities include:
- A strong, vibrant sense of community
- Independent and enhanced living services
- Spacious, comfortable 1 – 2 bedroom suites
- Walk-in showers
- Walk-out balcony or patio
- Individual heating and cooling controls
- All meals, snacks, and beverages
- Personal Support Workers only
- Nursing available 24 hours per day
- 24 hour emergency response
- Pre-planned excursions and activities
- Home-cooked meals prepared in our kitchens
- Professional health and wellness services
- Dedicated enhanced living floor
- New community and activities room with Wii fit
- Pets are family, and all family is welcome
- Washers and dryers are available on each floor for use by residents
- Snack bistros on every floor
For more information on Harbour Hills Retirement Community visit www.harbourhillsuites.com or call 519-440-0110