WATCH: Pepsi and Kendall Jenner create the worst ad of all time
They call it ‘a short film about the moments when we decide to let go’. We call it a painfully long, exploitative, sappy, schmaltzy, and one of the most tone-deaf 2 1/2 minute pieces of hot garbage you will see this year.
So… here you go. Is it really as bad as everyone says it is? , and If you want to save some time, here’s the summary:
1. Ooh, I’m a model and everyone loves me
2. Wait… is something happening?
3. Hmm, maybe I should check it out.
4. Sell Pepsi using women’s march imagery
5. Sell Pepsi using anti-Trump imagery
6. Sell Pepsi using black lives matter imagery
7. Ooh, I’m a model again and everyone loves me
8. Buy a Pepsi
Read more HERE